Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blog Blog Blogging

Well I am blogging here, I do not know what write about other than we are currently learning about "learning communities." In theses communities people work together for a common goal. I see a lot of benefit from these communities for example like the this coming Friday when our schools is putting on an Inservice where teachers teach other teachers about how they are using technology in the classroom. I choose to show you a link on "Zamzar" because I felt that it is at the essence of what a learning community is. People post video clips on the web, in turn zamzar allows us to use their clips and post them on things like power points, and websites.

Well i do not know what else to blog about, hope everything is going well on everyone else blog

Buti Out

No comments:

Post a Comment